SECTORS & PRODUCTS
Partitions & Protection Boards
Fiber Cement Boards
Fiber cement boards are made of a mixture of portland cement
and glass fibers for reinforcement
• A1 class incombustible building material in accordance
with EN 13501-1, insoluble, helps extinguish existing fire.
• Is not affected from water, water absorption rate is lower compared
to concrete buildings, reliable in humid climates.
• Very resistant to atmosphere conditions due to the raw materials in its
context and also due to being autoclaved, is not effected by UV rays.
• Has good sound and heat insulation features.
• Resistant to blows and impacts.
• Interior and exterior cladding material in all kinds of buildings
• Partition wall element in the form of sandwich panel
• Ceiling material ( 6mm )
• Flooring material in multi-storey prefabricated buildings
• Backerboard (instead of OSB) under roofing materials
• Material used under tiles in wet areas
• Supporting member in elevated floor systems
• Decorative covering member on interiors
• Cladding material for eaves soffit and fascia
• Concrete molding material
• Backerboard material in advertisement billboards
• Decorative construction element in all kinds of display window designs
• Door and window frames on the exteriors
• Composite members with various cladding materials
• A sandwich panel with various insulation materials (EPS, rockwool etc.)
• Storey molding in multi-storey buildings
• Ornamental accessories on exterior, facades
• Wall member on prefabricated pools,As (PET foil covered) wall member in wet areas
• Flooring material on insulating board systems,As covering material on curtain walls.
Dimensions & Thickness:
Thickness: 6 - 20mm
Standard Dimensions: 1250 x 2500mm, 1250 x 3000mm